New Partnership Allows Public Sector Organizations to Leverage Salesforce to Manage Legal Matters and Investigations
May 15, 2018
Partnership With Carahsoft, The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider™, allows Federal, State, and Local Agencies to manage legal matters, workflows and collaborate with external users and the public providing tremendous efficiency gains and transparency.
NEW YORK, NY – May 15, 2018 – Arbola LegalStratus, the only Salesforce-based Enterprise Legal Management solution available, is broadening its delivery of cutting-edge solutions by partnering with Carahsoft Technology Corp. to help public sector organizations remove one of their biggest roadblocks to efficient operations – the need to modernize cumbersome, legacy legal case and matter management systems.
Carahsoft is a top-ranked GSA Schedule Contract holder and the largest government partner for the Salesforce ecosystem. It delivers award-winning SaaS solutions to Salesforce customers, serving as the master aggregator for many best-of-breed vendors, including IT manufacturers, resellers, systems integrators and consulting partners. The partnership enables Carahsoft to sell Arbola LegalStratus products to federal, state and local government agencies. Specifically, Carahsoft will resell LegalStratus Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) solutions.
“The addition of LegalStratus to our Salesforce partner ecosystem will allow us to provide our government customers with a single platform to better manage their entire legal operation,” said Bethany Blackwell, director of the Salesforce team at Carahsoft. “Most importantly, it will provide many public sector entities a way to provide secure access to external users and members of the public, providing significantly improved transparency. LegalStratus makes it easy for agencies to manage legal matters and investigations.”
The combination of Arbola LegalStratus and Carahsoft will help public sector organizations in multiple ways:
- A single, easily updated platform spans various functional areas to accelerate the entire matter management process – from the initial intake, to investigation, through matter management and closing.
- Enable the movement of virtual case folders across agencies and eliminate the time and errors associated with re-entering data while providing all agencies with access to the latest information, security permitting, in near real-time.
- Optimize taxpayer monies by reducing the time, risks and costs associated with traditional, typically on-premise, legacy legal case management systems.
- Enforce consistent, streamlined legal management processes, with workflows that can be established and updated by system administrators through intuitive graphical interfaces.
- Offer agencies the option to share and collaborate with constituents and personnel outside the department or with other agencies on a secure platform.
- Provide attorneys and staff with a reliable, secure and fully-functional mobile access to legal information from nearly any mobile device.
- Improve visibility and reporting of matter, investigations, activities, costs and trends across all legal matters and projects.
“Legal cases and investigations are a fundamental component of every government agency,” said Tom Mavis, VP at LegalStratus. “By partnering with Carahsoft, we can help public sector organizations evolve traditionally inefficient legal systems to smart, automated enterprise legal management that makes government run more quickly and intelligently.”
LegalStratus solutions are available immediately on Carahsoft’s GSA Schedule GS-35F-0119Y and SEWP Contracts: Group A Small NNG15SC03B; and Group D Other Than Small: NNG15SC27B. For more information, contact the LegalStratus team at Carahsoft at salesforceISV@carahsoft.com.
Arbola LegalStratus offers attorneys, case workers and their support staff the opportunity to break free from legacy systems and use the same technology embraced by thousands of organizations around the world. Beyond legal management, agencies can use LegalStratus to innovate, to create new paradigms for collaborating internally, with clients and vendors, develop new processes to manage information and to identify trends. LegalStratus presents complete systems directly in Outlook and mobile devices, freeing investigators and attorneys to act on ideas and developments in real-time. Whether your staff is managing investigations, litigation, transactions, FOIA requests or legal team projects, LegalStratus offers a unified approach to managing all legal operations. Arbola is headquartered in Alexandria, VA and maintains offices in New York, NY and the D.C. Metropolitan Area. Visit us at www.legalstratus.net.
Carahsoft Technology Corp. is The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider™. As a top-performing GSA Schedule and SEWP contract holder, Carahsoft serves as the master government aggregator for many of its best-of-breed technology vendors, supporting an extensive ecosystem of manufacturers, value-added resellers, system integrators, and consulting partners committed to helping government agencies select and implement the best solution at the best possible value.
The company's dedicated Solutions Divisions proactively market, sell and deliver Salesforce, VMware, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Veritas, Dell, Adobe, F5 Networks, Google Cloud, ServiceNow, Open Source, Micro Focus Government Solutions, SAP, and Innovative and Intelligence products and services, among others. Carahsoft is consistently recognized by its partners as a top revenue producer and is listed annually among the industry's fastest growing and largest firms by CRN, Inc., Forbes, Washington Technology, The Washington Post, Washington Business Journal, and SmartCEO. Visit us at www.carahsoft.com.